Frequently Asked Questions
1. Before I place my order, I’d like to request for a few design changes on my outfit. Is that possible?
Yes, it is possible. You can reach out to our stylists on email or WhatsApp - we’re happy to discuss your customisations with you. Extra charges may apply for design change.
2. My outfit is not fitting me as I expected it to. How can I get my outfit altered?
If you’d like any alterations on your outfit in case of misfit, we are happy to do it for you at no extra cost, once confirmed by our team. The steps are as follows:
- Reach out to our customer care team via email or WhatsApp and explain all your alteration requirements
- Our team will decide whether the alterations are possible or not
- We would require you to courier the outfit back to us
- The alterations will be done within 7 working days
- We will then send it back to your designated address.
Please note: Alterations relating to design details are not entertained by us after the outfit has been made and dispatched from our end.
3. Is it likely that my outfit will need to be altered?
No, it is not. We provide all the necessary information regarding the outfit to you, on the product page itself. If there is anything you’d like to inquire about or change, for example - blouse neckline depth or length of a skirt, we request you to contact us after you have placed your order, and we will advise you on the same.
4.What are the courier charges?
We are based in Mumbai, India, and courier services within India are free of charge. All international courier charges will be calculated at the time of check out, after you enter your address and pincode.
5.Is there an exchange or refund policy?
No, we do not have an exchange or refund policy, as all our orders are made to the customer’s desired measurements once the order is placed.
However, our team of stylists are there to assist you in whichever way possible if you have any questions relating to your order, once placed.